We are open! The situation with Covid-19
Dear friends, during these specific Covid-19 times Dom Boutique Hotel is still open while the well-being of our guests and employees remains our highest priorities.
As always, we are going above and beyond to provide a clean and safe environment. Our hotel and restaurant are currently operating. And we would like to inform you that we have undertaken all necessary actions to minimize the risk of infection.
Procedures to minimize the risk of infection:
- We are constantly working to ensure the latest advice on hygiene and cleaning are met. Besides our ordinary cleaning routine, we are focusing on cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces including door handles;
- We keep our employees informed about the current situation and regarding the importance of personal hygiene to reduce the risk of any infection and to be observant of symptoms linked to Covid-19;
- We have increased the use of antibacterial spray and hand sanitizer in both public and back of house areas;
- We have routines and guidelines on how to handle suspects cases of Covid-19;
- We are carefully following the development of the recommendation issued by the health authorities and are updating our procedures accordingly.