Guided bike tours with Dom Boutique Hotel
Explore St Petersburg with us in all seasons, at all times of the day.
- Experience St Petersburg’s history, culture, people, and food;
- Cycle safely and at an easy pace with our local guide;
- All tours include use of a well-maintained bicycle, helmet, and water;
- We welcome guests of all ages and abilities;
- Tours available in English and Russian;
- We also offer bike rentals for independent sightseeing.
We have two guided bike tours on offer
A History and Literature tour
Duration - 3,5-hour
During the tour you will see where the heroes of Nabokov, Dostoevsky, and Pushkin lived, cycle through interesting areas of the city, and hear about the history of St Petersburg.Read more
Duration - 2,5-hour
A sightseeing tour during which you will be guided around the top St Petersburg landmarks including Palace Square, the Alexander Garden, St. Isaac’s Square and more.Read more
We can also organize guided tours that can be tailored to your needs – you can map the route by yourself. If you choose this tour, please inform us at least one day in advance.
All tours are available both during the day and the night. If you wish to pop in a museum or park while on your tour, however, we recommend you choose a daytime option.