Stieglitz Academy - since its opening in 1896 the building of the Museum of the School of Technical Drawing of Baron Stieglitz is open to the general public, and the Academy itself is the leading university for the training of Russian artists and designers. The large exhibition hall resembles the inner courtyard of the Italian palazzo. It is blocked by a grandiose glass dome, which is one of the notable achievements of Russian construction equipment of the late 19th century. The hall is decorated with a frieze with sculptural portraits of artists, architects and sculptors, and the gallery of the second floor is led by half-arches of a two-marble marble staircase.
Adress: Saint-Petersburg, 13 Solyanoy pereulok
Time: daily from 11:00 - 17:00
Contacts: +7 (812) 273-29-93